Week 2 and no news is good news

Every day gets easier. I am eating, drinking and walking more. Nurse Ellen continues to take care of my every need and Bruce has expressed more than once that he thinks I am getting spoiled! We've planned a movie marathon for tomorrow (we will miss you Anne) as we prepare to stay cozy and warm in the house. 

I continue to try and imagine what is in store for me on Friday, but so far I am still clueless -which might not be such a bad thing. Through all of this, God has given me the information I needed at just the right time. I will trust that is His plan for the chemo treatment as well. 

I am strengthened by all of your prayers and thoughtful acts. Thank you so much 
I know that God is refining me through all of this. I pray that I would hear His small voice and that He will use this time in my life to glorify Him. 

Dee Dee 

1 comment:

  1. I am trusting with you that God will continue to give you the information you need at just the right time. May you hear His still small voice and be strengthened every step of the way! He is already being glorified in you and your family! We are witnesses of that! It's amazing how suddenly life seems to stand still and we become acutely aware that we are a part of something much bigger than our seemingly ordinary lives. Praying continually for you. Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete

About Me

DISCLAIMER