Anyway, Back to the doc . . . He was very happy with her progress and she will start chemo next Friday. I know that sounds sucky but it must be done and Dee Dee is eager to get going so this is good. The bad news is that she lost her leg jewelry. (Kidding---she was so ready to shed that).
Nurse Ellen wants all you fans to know that she thinks Dee Dee could use a change of faces around here, so if you'd like to visit, just please call first in case she is napping, and stop by next week.
This is my last post as I'm on my way home to Phoenix tomorrow but I leave our patient in good shape and in good hands.
Lindsey's, Rob, Drew and Ellie just arrived so I'm off to visit. Au revoir......anne

Thank you for the update Anne!!! Have a safe trip home!!! I know Dee Dee will miss you even though you are leaving her in really good hands! Hugs, Trish
ReplyDelete