She's out!!

Surgery was successful and she tolerate I well. Surgeon believes he got all the cancer out!

Thanks for your prayers.

More later!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome updates Lindsey! We are thrilled the surgery went well. Continued prayers for total healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome team!!! And yes Lindsey your mom is awesome to have had the presence of mind to think of all the waiting room fun and goodies for each of you! Somehow I am not surprised!!! :-) Praising God for the wonderful news and continuing to pray for a complete and cancer free recovery! Please give my love to DeeDee!
    Trish Craig

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to hear, Lindsay. Please tell her I'm sending lots of prayers her way from Austin! Linda Buikema

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear surgery went well! Wonderful news!! Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful News. God is good. Thanks for the updates - I'm thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

DISCLAIMER