and waited…. and waited.
She was called back for pre-op at 8:15, so I suspect that means the surgery will start late. I will be back to update.
Some housekeeping:
1. If you are reading this on your phone and want to sign up for the email delivery that I mentioned yesterday and can't find the "box to the right", scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "view web version." You should find a different version of the same page that has a box to add your email to.
2. To comment, click on the "No Comments" or "X(#) Comments" at the bottom of the post. It will pull up a space to comment. The easiest way is to write the comment and then sign in with your "name/URL". You will be able to put in your name (URL is not necessary) and then do one of those "prove you aren't a computer" word searches. Then the comment should post.
3. There have been many sweet offers for help and food. Right now we have NO IDEA what we need, how long she will be in the hospital, what diet restrictions will be, etc. We will get back to everyone once we know more.
And as proof of "once an awesome mother, always an awesome mother," Dee Dee packed us waiting room snacks that we were told to not look at until she went back. The contents of the bags:
- toys (a find it game and several decks of cards)
- crackers
- lemonheads (with a note that said "if life gives you lemons make lemonaid")
- hugs ("a hug from me to you")
- York peppermint pieces ("I love you to pieces")
- lifesavers ("you are a lifesaver")
Thanks for your prayers- they are much needed!!
Love,
Lindsey and the rest of team Dee Dee (dad, Travis, Kathy and photographer Lyndsay)




Oh, holy mackerel. Dee Dee, you have outdone yourself! I LOVE the care packages!!! How do you come up with these things?! I have you in my thoughts and prayers today. Wishing you the best, and wishing I could get my hands on some Lemonheads right about now... ;)
ReplyDeleteOnly Dee Dee! Hearty prayers coming your way. All of you,
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grace