Technology has failed me!


Today I received the beautiful books I had made for the prayer project.  One of these will stay with me to record all of our prayers for mom, and one of these will go to her so she can record her requests and how she sees God answering all of our prayers. (Mom, which one do you want?)

But I have to admit, I've been little blue the last few days.  I thought I had set up the PrayForDeeDee email address to forward to my personal email, but not one thing had come in.  I was sad that it didn't look like what I had intended would come to fruition, but I knew the power of this was in the prayers, not my plan.  But I just went and signed directly into that email account and found SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PRAYERS!  You ladies (all ladies so far-- where are you, guys?) have quite the way with words.  I can't wait to write them down and share them with mom.

Clearly I'm not as tech savvy as I thought!

So keep up the amazing work.  Someone told me once there is nothing better you can offer than having a personal conversation with the King on their behalf.  And when it comes to something like cancer, that's absolutely the truth.

If this is all news to you, more info on the prayer project can be found in the column on the right.

Also, many of you signed up to pray on a certain day every week.  THANK YOU.  If you want me to go through and put you on the schedule for all of those specific days, let me know.  I think I can do it much more easily behind the scenes than it is for you all to sign up for each day.

Love you you all.  Thanks for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER