Port in place...done
Surgery...Monday, Jan 11, 2016 (Previous surgery Monday, Jan 13, 2014)
Length of hospital stay...one day or three to five days...I am hoping for a three day stay!
Daughter Lindsey (aka The Communication Czar) will be coming in for the surgery. Son Travis will be at his wife's side as they wait for the birth of their baby. Hubby Bruce imagines himself ubbering between MDAnderson and Women's Hospital to tend to me and his newest grandson. (We hope he will be making his arrival soon, but he is proving to be a boy who likes to do things on his own time schedule!)
As far as communicating to you all about the result of the surgery...the communication czar will be updating this blog. Many people have said that they "must have been taken off the blog because they have not gotten the newest post..."we have not taken anyone off the blog. If someone is no longer receiving the post it is not intentional on our part. Please feel free to forward this site to anyone who is interested. www.deedeefincher.blogspot.com There is a box in the upper right hand corner where you can sign up for the blog.
I cannot think of a thing funny to say. I guess I am a tad bit anxious.😮
I ask that you pray for Dr. Bevers that God will give him wisdom and the skills he needs to make this the best surgery possible
Please pray that Dr. Bevers will be able to cut out the tumor without any complications and that I will recover quickly and without complications.
Thank you friends for again sharing this journey with Bruce and I. I have no doubt that your prayers resulted in all the good of these last two years. I know God can do this again and I pray that He will.
Love you all...Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment