It was a very good day at super happy Katychemoland today. No drug reaction!!!!! Thank you God for you protection. I continue to pray that you send the chemo directly to the cancer, make sure it destroys it and protect the good stuff in my body that does not need to be adversely effected from the chemo.
The morning started with a few hiccups, but those were quickly tended to. I displayed a God inspired amount of patience but did fail when it came to the "being anxious" department. The nurse who did my chemo infusion was THE SAME NURSE AS MY VERY FIRST TIME...WHEN I REACTED TO THE DRUG! I was not sure how to interrupt that, but I always pray for God to do the nurse selection...and Belen, RN was the one. And it all went smoothly!!!!! Thank you all so much for praying me through this one.
So, in three weeks I will go back and we will start the game of seeing if my white count and platelets are normal enough for another infusion. If not, we will have to put #2 off for one week while the WBC (white blood count) and platelets recover. Boring stuff...but good stuff.
I was whistling today as I walked the halls in the chemo infusion area. For those of you who know me well, whistling is a very good barometer of how I am feeling. I am filled with hope and peace and joy...lots of joy. And each of you have so much to do with that. Your support has done much to lift my spirits and keep me positive. Thank you friends.
Love to each of you. I am off to take a nap!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment