Headed home

home today...one day earlier that I expected to be. I cannot say enough good things about the care given here at MD Anderson. Granted I do not have any experience with other hospital, but I still think this place is the best. Plus I had the privilege to meet one of the gynecological fellows, Dr. Makelia Onsted and I know in my heart this world is a better place just for having people like her in it. She is so loving and kind, answering tough questions with compassion and caring. It is comforting to know that there are people like her out there working to find answers about Ovarian Cancer. Maybe one day, with her help and MD Anderson we will find a means for early detection and treatment. Until then, I continue to hold on to joy and hope and faith that God is walking this walk with me and has me in His arms. 
Speaking of arms...soon I will have my arms around my newest grandson! Parker David is anxiously waiting to meet me!!!!! Ok, he has no idea who I am, but I plan on smothering him in kisses. Drew (the 5 year old grandson) has told me I am "to  kissy".  Suddenly he is to big to have me kissing on his sweet head when he sits in my lap. Isn't it wonderful that God gives me another child who can't complain about my kisses!!! 
My middle sister Ellen flies in tomorrow from Phoenix. There is nothing like family love (especially a sis) to make the healing go faster. 
So the game plan is for complete healing and then moving into chemo. 🤗☺️ YEA chemo. 
Love you all. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts.  

2 comments:

  1. So very glad to hear about baby David and that Dee Dee is hone ready to hug n kiss any family member within reach. Continued prayers n virtual hugs coming your way.
    Nancy Ellison

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad to hear about baby David and that Dee Dee is hone ready to hug n kiss any family member within reach. Continued prayers n virtual hugs coming your way.
    Nancy Ellison

    ReplyDelete

About Me

DISCLAIMER