Greetings from my home away from home here at MDA. Never too old to be “on trend”, I received another piercing last week - a “venting tube” in my abdomen. As you might imagine I’m starting to resemble a pincushion.
“What the heck is a venting tube and why do I need one?” You may ask. My answer - I’m not entirely sure but it’s supposed to ease my nausea and allow me to fatten up! I know you’re jealous but the fact is really thin people do not actually have more fun.
We’re taking it one step at a time always following in God’s path and trusting in His plan.
If you’d like to visit, please call first to find out Where I am! I’m missing all your lovely faces.
“What the heck is a venting tube and why do I need one?” You may ask. My answer - I’m not entirely sure but it’s supposed to ease my nausea and allow me to fatten up! I know you’re jealous but the fact is really thin people do not actually have more fun.
We’re taking it one step at a time always following in God’s path and trusting in His plan.
If you’d like to visit, please call first to find out Where I am! I’m missing all your lovely faces.
0 comments:
Post a Comment