Yep, chemo 5 is now a thing of the past! All went well. I had the most efficient nurse ever. She kept thing running smoothly and quickly. I actually thought I was going to get out of there in 10 hours, but...NO. It was not a reaction. At the end I asked about my Neulasta shot, and when she went to check the orders, something was unclear. So it got kicked to the pharmacist, who kicked it back to the nurse, who had to call Dr. Bevers, who had to rewrite and resend the order. All that took 1 1/2 hours. So we still got out of there in under 12 hours, it was 11 hours, 15 minutes. But it was all GOOD.
I did develop that same arm rash, but that is now a non-event, so once again I got all my drugs and it was all GOOD! God has been so good to me. I feel His arms around me, protecting me, giving me such joy, and for that I am so thankful.
Chemo 6...hear that...Chemo 6...the final one...is scheduled for May 16th. I feel so good about all this, the treatment, my bodies response to it and mostly the cancer's sensitivity to it. BE GONE CANCER!! I am hoping these drug are God led to the smallest, microscopic cancer cells that might still be hiding in my body. GET THE CANCER! FIND THE CANCER! BE GONE! Could I make myself anymore clear?
I am feeling good. I have not had nor do I expect to have any side effects from the treatment. My biggest complaint is that I can't sleep. So while I am trying to be productive, my mind is tired and when I try to sleep, I keep thinking of things. I know that eventually sleep will win out...maybe tonight.
Love to you all...
I did develop that same arm rash, but that is now a non-event, so once again I got all my drugs and it was all GOOD! God has been so good to me. I feel His arms around me, protecting me, giving me such joy, and for that I am so thankful.
Chemo 6...hear that...Chemo 6...the final one...is scheduled for May 16th. I feel so good about all this, the treatment, my bodies response to it and mostly the cancer's sensitivity to it. BE GONE CANCER!! I am hoping these drug are God led to the smallest, microscopic cancer cells that might still be hiding in my body. GET THE CANCER! FIND THE CANCER! BE GONE! Could I make myself anymore clear?
I am feeling good. I have not had nor do I expect to have any side effects from the treatment. My biggest complaint is that I can't sleep. So while I am trying to be productive, my mind is tired and when I try to sleep, I keep thinking of things. I know that eventually sleep will win out...maybe tonight.
Love to you all...
0 comments:
Post a Comment