4 DOWN, 2 TO GO!!

The countdown is officially on.
Chemo #4 was mildly eventful, meaning I did react to the carboplatin, but it was milder than last time, and I take that as a good thing. I am not sure however how Dr. Bever will interpret the reaction. But I learned my lesson from last time, and I am not anxious about what will happen next. I know there is a plan. And God continues to bless me with no side effects from the chemo. As long as I get my naps, all is good!

So once again, I say thank you to ALL of you who have prayed for my entire family as we walk this walk again. I did not want to walk this walk, but God wanted this for me/us. And when you look for God, you see Him in every part of your day; you see the ripple of what faith does for those close to you and those you may just have met. Awesome! We serve an awesome God. 

Next chemo is scheduled for Monday, April 25th. I will have my blood work drawn on Thursday, April 21, and see Dr. Bever's on Friday, April 22 to see if my blood work is good enough for the Monday chemo.

Thanks again for the prayers, support, love and friendship. I could not do this without each of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER