Those white blood cells...specifically the neutrophils are not cooperating this week. They were to low and therefore chemo #5 has been delayed till next week. Hopefully the extra time will allow my bone marrow to work extra hard to produce these badly needed cells.
Although Dr. Bevers had prepared me for the possibility of this last week, I am greatly disappointed It is tough because I am feeling so good...and I just want to get to the "finish" line. But then I am thankful that I am feeling good and I know that I am not the first nor will I be the last cancer patient who has issues with the WBC. I will get to that finish line, it is just going to take longer than expected. I will be praying for patience and confidence in God's plan
Although Dr. Bevers had prepared me for the possibility of this last week, I am greatly disappointed It is tough because I am feeling so good...and I just want to get to the "finish" line. But then I am thankful that I am feeling good and I know that I am not the first nor will I be the last cancer patient who has issues with the WBC. I will get to that finish line, it is just going to take longer than expected. I will be praying for patience and confidence in God's plan
0 comments:
Post a Comment