Five down; ONE to go!!!!!!

Yep, with cooperating blood cells, the fifth chemo treatment was administered today without any incidents or major delays. Thank you God for your protective hand on me.

One more to go, already scheduled the first week of June. We are hoping the Neulasta shot, which I received today at the end of the chemo treatment, will boost the white blood cells. However, the good doctor is already preparing me for a one week delay. AndI too expect to be delayed...but the good new is, I know I WILL GET THERE and it will be the final one!!!!!

Thanks friends for all your help.

More later  :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that you got thru #5 and only have one more to go. You are Wonder Woman Dee Dee and I am in awe of your strength and continued humor. Looks like the walk was fun, hard..but fun, and you enjoyed Mother's Day looking good as usual. Crazy this week with grad party, girls coming in town, graduation on Friday and work of course. Maybe next week we'll be able to breathe again! Have a great Memorial Day weekend...Hugs and Love, Gayle and Carl

    ReplyDelete

About Me

DISCLAIMER