1. My sweet neighbor brought over a bag of Lindor White Chocolate Truffles and suggested that I eat the entire bag. Her theory is that white chocolate should raise my white blood cell count. Interesting theory...and one I am willing to be a guinea pig to prove (or disprove). And Bruce being the good support active husband that he is, is also participating in the experiment.
2. Well, I knew it was going to happen...the hair is falling out. This morning I decided to brush my hair outside and I am hoping any the little bird building a new nest will incorporate some of my hair which is blowing around the backyard in their nest. How is that for recycling?
3. And finally...I found an e-mail in my inbox this morning that gave me a bit of a scare. This was my reply to the Houston Hospice Capital Campaign
"Dear Houston Hospice, you do great, fantastic, and necessary work. However, opening my computer to find emails from you makes me a little anxious on top of an already stressful week. Please contact me after May 2014?"
I have lots to pray about and I am trying to find things to laugh about. I am doing good thanks to all of you. Take care dear friends.
Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment