It all went very well. Praise The Lord.
I got started late, over one hour waiting in the waiting room. As you can imagine I was just about to go ballistic! It was pointed out to me that perhaps I should include a prayer for patience when I pray to God before chemo. Not a bad idea.
I also had a new nurse, but that too I had prayed about, and I knew this was the one He chose for me today. So although I had reservations, I knew that He did not, so I adjusted my thinking. She did a great job running all the medications and especially the Taxol...I had no effects what so ever!! Win!!
I spent all day there, but it was a good experience.
I provided Lindsey with more "crazy texts from Chemoland" somehow my fingers and brain don't work together very well after the drugs when I am loopy. And I was not as loopy as last time, just a bit more spaced out and much more restful...I might even have slept a little.
So, the second chemotherapy treatment is now under my belt and I only have 4 more to go.
Thank you again for all your prayers and support. I could not do this without each of you.
I will be taking anti-nausea and steroids to ward off any nausea for the next three days. So I expect to keep my head down and not do much for the next three days. We will see how it goes. You might have realized I like having a plan and knowing what to expect. However I have learned that with cancer and it's treatment, no two cases/patients are alike. So we will see how it goes.
That is today's report.
God bless each and everyone of you!
Love, Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment