Hi Friends!
Two quick things:
1. Morale Project- You guys have been so sweet to send cards and letters her way, and she mentioned the other day that she is opening only one a day so that they will last. However, I would LOVE for her to be able to open two or three if a day is particularly hard (Oh, I don't know, maybe on a week where her hair starts falling out and they can't do chemo because her white blood cell count is too low…. hypothetically……) So if you have another card/letter/picture/whatever that you are waiting to send, now would be a great time! Let's get her stocked up through the end of May. :) Thanks for helping me with this!
2. Care Calendar- Since chemo is moving to every 3 weeks, the schedule should be a lot more predictable. Her next round is Feb 26th, so I added a "driving to" and a "picking up from" chemo spot on her care calendar that day. She has learned that the amount of benadryl that she has to have to stop a reaction from the drugs puts her right to sleep, so her reading/crafting/visiting days are over. :( She really just needs to be dropped off and picked up. I hope to have a master schedule planned out for the rest of the sessions soon, but the most likely dates look to be March 19, April 9, April 30, and May 24. If you are interested in driving her, please check the care calendar periodically. As soon as we have a set schedule I'll put everything up.
www.carecalendar.org
CALENDAR ID : 172755
SECURITY CODE : 2241
Thanks for your love, everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment