I hope I get this out today (Thursday), but I am home as of 2 pm Wednesday afternoon.
So I will now be assuming the role of “healing princess” once again. Nothing new there, it will just take time and I have to get better acquainted with my new summer bag.
I see Dr Bevers in early July and I expect we will map out a new plan of attack. But again, one step at a time.
So I will be radio silent for a while. I welcome short visits and big hugs. Thanks for all the love and care. “Life with y’all is half as hard and twice as good”.
Love to all,
Dee Dee
So I will now be assuming the role of “healing princess” once again. Nothing new there, it will just take time and I have to get better acquainted with my new summer bag.
I see Dr Bevers in early July and I expect we will map out a new plan of attack. But again, one step at a time.
So I will be radio silent for a while. I welcome short visits and big hugs. Thanks for all the love and care. “Life with y’all is half as hard and twice as good”.
Love to all,
Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment