Happy Sunday, Friends!
I didn't want to post on the blog before mom did, but I'm sure as soon as you saw her post on Friday you wondered "Is Lindsey going to do a project this time around?" 😉 Yes, yes I am.
Anyone who has ever had a baby can relate to this feeling. You put the newborn down and crawl into bed yourself- exhausted. When the baby wakes up 2 hours later, you do what needs to be done and go back to bed. But when the baby wakes up for the third time during the same night, you lie there for a second and thing "Ugh. Really? Now? I don't want to do this right now." But you do because you have to. I think that's the general feeling our family is having about the recurrence. Exhale. Sigh. Ok. Let's do it again.
She's still wonder woman (I mean really, who finishes chemo and then goes to eat Mexican food? Dee Dee) and God still has this. But we aren't starting this race after a good nights sleep and a pasta meal. Can you help me with morale?
Just like the first time, please send anything that might bring a smile on a hard day. Could be inspirational, humorous, or something to totally distract the mind. Write Morale Project 2.0 on the envelope and mom will stick them in a box to pull from when she needs them. Mail them to:
Dee Dee Fincher
310 Duncaster Drive
Houston, Texas 77079
I really appreciate everyone helping me support my mom!
Much love,
Lindsey
0 comments:
Post a Comment