This post is about something special!



Just for today, this blog won't be all about me! I know - I know- what will you do without your daily dose of Dee Dee drama! But, trust me, it's for a good cause.

Some of you may know that for the past several years, I have been working at Robert's, which is an ultra chic, hip spot to buy something stunning for your home. The people there have become like family to me and as you can see by the attached flyer, they have decided to try to make a difference for all the women who may struggle with ovarian cancer - now or in the future. How? Well, for two days next week a percentage of the proceeds from the till will go to ovarian cancer research at MD Anderson. I am of course humbled and at the same time proud as a peacock about this. Of course I will be in the store sporting my new blonde wig which I am told makes me look glam...well let's just say not the same ole me. And I will be sharing with all of you one of the things I do best - bake! Yes, all day long I will be serving up some "lite bites" I have whipped up. Maybe even put the happy into happy hour!

I hope to see you next Monday, March 21 or Tuesday, March 22 in the store, which is really beautiful all decked out for spring and Easter with new things on every display. And we will have a chance to visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER