Friday was/is a very good day!!

Yes, you assumed correctly...I am writing this post from Chemoland where I am receiving my second chemo treatment!!!!!! Thank you prayer warriors for all your prayers. The white blood cells cooperated resulting in a happy Dr. Bevers and an even happier Dee Dee.

And as an added bonus, my CA 125 (a blood test that is used to monitor ovarian cancer) was significantly lower than 3 weeks ago...meaning this chemo is WORKING!!! Again, thank you for all your prayers. We know that His plan might have have been different from mine, and I would have (had to be) OK with that, but He chose this for today and I am so filled with joy and peace and thankfulness!!!!

So far the only side effect from chemotherapy is "thinning" hair, and it is think going fast!!!! So be warned, next time you see me I probably will have different hair color and a longer length.

Thanks again for all your love, supports and most of all prayers. And for not only remembering me, but also Bruce, Lindsey and her family and Travis and his family.

Have a wonderful weekend all.Take the time to see and appreciate all the beauty God has in store for us these next few days. And be sure to give your family lots of kisses and hugs!

Love you all 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER