Confession from "Wonder Woman"

All that Lindsey said was true, but in the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that today has not been a 99% day! more like 80-85%. (My daddy always measured how good he was feeling in percentages -so I do the same :)   Everyday is a new day in Chemoland, so I will take today as either a sample of the chemo effects or the effects of an icy, cold March day! Either way, I am thankful for the friends and family to continue to stand beside Bruce and I with love and prayers. Y'all are the best!
Dee Dee

1 comment:

  1. Just got back from celebrating Ashley's 30th birthday in DC after getting an extra snow day! I am so happy to read this and hear that you are dealing with the treatments well. And regardless of any effects you may suffer.....you are still a Wonder Woman, always have been. Hugs, Gayle

    ReplyDelete

About Me

DISCLAIMER