Continuing

After waiting 1 1/2 hours, we finally got to see Dr. Bevers. Bruce and I were so hungry at that point, we were ready to start eating the “ bever treats”!

And the shortened version is that he does think continuing on the study is the best course of action. He has always been about quality of life and that was his question to me...is it a good quality of life. And the answer is yes...even though I complain a lot...the itching, the fatigue, the loss of appetite, none of that has stopped me from enjoying life, seeing friends, playing with the grands. I truly have nothing to complain about. So I am going to stop! (OK, that might not happen, but I will try)

Thank you for your prayers. God has prepared me for all of this. This is His perfect plan...His will will be done.  And I am at peace...even joyful and thankful and grateful for all that He has allowed to happen.

And Dr Bevers was sooooo excited about his treats. It was great seeing him.

My infusion calls!

Love to you all,
Dee Dee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER