Dear friends,
I have now been on my chemo pill(s...I take 3) for 7 doses  and the report is....

I am experiencing some side effects. Mainly headaches and feeling kind of yucky when I wake up. I am not by usual "bubbly" self in the morning...(many of you are probably thanking God for that!). And the best part is that all my blood work is good. Just like before with the chemo infusions, issues can arise with the RBC, WBC, and the platelets. But I just got the results of this morning's draw and those numbers are great. Praise God!!!! Thanks you prayer warriors. The headaches I can deal with and if the yucky feeling persist in the mornings, I will just stay home and spend more time with God... a very good plan.

This morning in Jesus Always I read this wonderful reminder. Put your trust in Me...I will not necessarily reveal future things to you, but I will show you the way through this day-step by step. So trust Me wholeheartedly, beloved, for I am taking care of you wonderfully well!

He is taking care of me wonderfully well...
He has, He is, He will. 

Love you all...
Dee Dee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DISCLAIMER