God continues to provide for me...especially on my spa days. My sisters Anne and Ellen were with me...and that brought a delightful change of pace for my day at the spa. And Anne even reminded me that I needed patience as we approached the check in for my 7am appointment. (She said this because she was remembering my "rant" from chemo #4 when I was delayed over 2 hours...) And it was a good thing she had sent patience vibes my was because when I checked in I was told my chemo appointment had been CANCELLED!!!! Patience...Patience. But the situation was quickly cleared up and away I went to my "spa" room. Titus was not my nurse, but he did check on me often. I had another super efficient nurse...Jackie, who did a super job. We were even home earlier enough to have a short nap before heading to our regular Friday night Mexican food. It is a wonderful thing when you can toxic drugs flowing through your body and you still feel like eating Mexican food. You might not see that as God's protection, but I certainly do!
Chemo #6 is scheduled for April 21. After that I will have another CT Scan and then Dr. Bevers, Bruce and I will have a discussion about the next plan of action. I don't know what I need...but I know that God does and I ask that as you pray for me that you ask Him to give me what I need. I know that I am in His hands, that this cancer is in His control and that He continues to have the perfect plan for me. My trust and faith in God and my love for Him is stronger than ever, and that is a joyful place to be.
And thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. Your thoughts, prayers and actions have done so much to keep me filled with joy and hope and love and peace. I can never thank y'all enough.
Meanwhile, I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather. This is the day the Lord has made.
Love, Dee Dee
Chemo #6 is scheduled for April 21. After that I will have another CT Scan and then Dr. Bevers, Bruce and I will have a discussion about the next plan of action. I don't know what I need...but I know that God does and I ask that as you pray for me that you ask Him to give me what I need. I know that I am in His hands, that this cancer is in His control and that He continues to have the perfect plan for me. My trust and faith in God and my love for Him is stronger than ever, and that is a joyful place to be.
And thanks to all of you for your prayers and support. Your thoughts, prayers and actions have done so much to keep me filled with joy and hope and love and peace. I can never thank y'all enough.
Meanwhile, I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather. This is the day the Lord has made.
Love, Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment