I've looked back at my older writings, and there seems to be a pattern with me. Once I get started with chemo, I find that I have little to report. And if I was not the one experiencing all these things, I imagine that I would be wanting to here what was going on with the cancer patient whose blog I was reading trying to be informed of how she was doing. So, let me say that I am good. And I realize that IS NOT by chance, but by God's design. No news just means that your prayers to God on my behalf are being answered as He keeps His hands on Bruce and me...as He continues to protect me from the really bad possible effects of chemo, as He allows the chemo to work...destroying the cancer so that my CA125s are headed back down...as He gives me great quality to every day that He is giving me, that He continues to surround me with loving, supportive family and friends. His ways are awesome!!! No doubt about it!!!! He is a loving God...a loving Father!!!! And He is holding my hand. Amazing!!!!!!
And speaking of holding my hand...thanks all of you for sending cards for the Morale Project2. I just love seeing the envelopes as they come in the mail, putting them in the Morale Basket...and the pulling one a day out at random. It is so awesome to hear from you, to laugh with you or to be inspired by the scripture you share with me. Thanks for thinking of me and for lifting my spirits on a daily basis.
My 3rd chemo treatment is scheduled for this Friday, Feb. 17th. I will see the good doctor on Wednesday where we will check on my blood work and make sure all is good to go for #3. If I get the OK, I will report again to the Main Campus at 7 am for the "day at the spa". I expect all will be good, but if not, I promise to report that to you ASAP.
But life goes on and just keeps getting better and better. February is a big month for the Finchers. Thirty four years ago, Bruce's birthday present was our daughter who arrived three weeks early. And on Feb. 6, 2017, we welcomed into the world our third grandson, and Travis and Lyndsays's second son...William James Fincher. February is an Awesome month! So, I am finding much to "be joyful always" about.
Thanks all of you. You make this journey half as hard and twice as good.
Dee Dee
And speaking of holding my hand...thanks all of you for sending cards for the Morale Project2. I just love seeing the envelopes as they come in the mail, putting them in the Morale Basket...and the pulling one a day out at random. It is so awesome to hear from you, to laugh with you or to be inspired by the scripture you share with me. Thanks for thinking of me and for lifting my spirits on a daily basis.
My 3rd chemo treatment is scheduled for this Friday, Feb. 17th. I will see the good doctor on Wednesday where we will check on my blood work and make sure all is good to go for #3. If I get the OK, I will report again to the Main Campus at 7 am for the "day at the spa". I expect all will be good, but if not, I promise to report that to you ASAP.
But life goes on and just keeps getting better and better. February is a big month for the Finchers. Thirty four years ago, Bruce's birthday present was our daughter who arrived three weeks early. And on Feb. 6, 2017, we welcomed into the world our third grandson, and Travis and Lyndsays's second son...William James Fincher. February is an Awesome month! So, I am finding much to "be joyful always" about.
Thanks all of you. You make this journey half as hard and twice as good.
Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment