Hi Wonderful Friends...yes, I am officially half way finished with Round 3 of chemo! Time really does fly when you are having fun...or at least finding joy in all the unexpected places. My CA125s continue with the desired downward trend...win, and the chemo infusions just keep getting more and more efficient. This time I was finished in 7.5 hours. I think that is a record, and I imagine will be the best possible time I can expect. And it was done without the super efficient nurse...as it was his day off. But what I did learn on Friday, is that there is more than one super efficient nurse in the chemo infusion area. It was a very, very good day.
I get half way done and I am filled with such joy and hope. I still pray that God will heal me, and maybe this time.... But I am prepared for whatever His plan is....I know He is in control and that He is holding my hand through all of this...could I ask for anything more? Nope!
As I headed to chemo, this was the message for me from Jesus,Always. "Jesus made the agonizing choice to endure the cross for the Joy set before Him - the eternal pleasure of bringing His followers to Glory. I am to choose Joy, by fixing my eyes on Him and looking for treasures in my trials." And that is what I am choosing to do...look for the many treasures in this trial. It does make things so much easier. Knowing God makes things so much easier. As I visited with a member of my church on Friday in the chemo room, both of us being cancer survivors, we commented that we could not imagine how anyone goes through trials without God. Hopefully those individuals see a difference in those who have faith in God and are sure He is with them and that He has a plan for them and a plan for anyone who invites Him into their life. All anyone needs to do is ASK. He is there for ALL. Because there are so many blessings, so much peace. Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you."
All of you are wonderful...you make this journey so bearable. I realize not everyone going through a trial has the kind of support I have experienced. What a blessing each of you have been to me and my family. Your prayers, kind words, concern, encouragement....you make my heart so very happy and my days/weeks/months/years so joyful. I remain thankful and grateful. You all are the BEST!
I am off to nap. Chemo gives me such a good excuse to nap! (Like I needed one!)
Love to you all...
Dee Dee
I get half way done and I am filled with such joy and hope. I still pray that God will heal me, and maybe this time.... But I am prepared for whatever His plan is....I know He is in control and that He is holding my hand through all of this...could I ask for anything more? Nope!
As I headed to chemo, this was the message for me from Jesus,Always. "Jesus made the agonizing choice to endure the cross for the Joy set before Him - the eternal pleasure of bringing His followers to Glory. I am to choose Joy, by fixing my eyes on Him and looking for treasures in my trials." And that is what I am choosing to do...look for the many treasures in this trial. It does make things so much easier. Knowing God makes things so much easier. As I visited with a member of my church on Friday in the chemo room, both of us being cancer survivors, we commented that we could not imagine how anyone goes through trials without God. Hopefully those individuals see a difference in those who have faith in God and are sure He is with them and that He has a plan for them and a plan for anyone who invites Him into their life. All anyone needs to do is ASK. He is there for ALL. Because there are so many blessings, so much peace. Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you."
All of you are wonderful...you make this journey so bearable. I realize not everyone going through a trial has the kind of support I have experienced. What a blessing each of you have been to me and my family. Your prayers, kind words, concern, encouragement....you make my heart so very happy and my days/weeks/months/years so joyful. I remain thankful and grateful. You all are the BEST!
I am off to nap. Chemo gives me such a good excuse to nap! (Like I needed one!)
Love to you all...
Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment