In case you could not read between the lines of yesterday's post, let me interpret. I have already decided that the next CT scan will show disease progression and the CA125 will confirm that with it's continual upward trend. Did you get that? I have decided! (Dear Lord, please forgive me.) I want to trust...I believe I am trusting in God...and then I go and do things on my own.
This morning after being up for a few hours, I was wanting to lay down for a bit...BUT instead God called me to my quiet spot to get alone with Him and to read my devotionals.
Needless to say that got my attention. I could just imagine God sitting across from me, looking at me with a twinkle in His eye and a smile on His face...and the overwhelming power of His love. Best feeling ever! He ALWAYS knows what we need and when we need it. And He is not angry for our failure...His hand is still outstretched toward us or in my case, He shows me that loving "twinkle" in His eye.
This morning after being up for a few hours, I was wanting to lay down for a bit...BUT instead God called me to my quiet spot to get alone with Him and to read my devotionals.
Jesus Calling March 29...
"STOP TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT
before their times have come.
Accept the limitations of living one day at a time..."
Streams in the Desert for March 29 talked about how God knows what we need. Which reminded me of something a wise man once told me. In praying for me, he did not know what I needed, but he knew that God did and he prayed that God would give me what I needed. That is a good prayer for anyone and especially a cancer patient. Sometimes I don't know what I need, even though I may think I do. But God does. He is faithful.
I hope your day/week will be filled with many awarenesses of God in your life. That you will see/hear all the ways He is speaking to you. Could be a sunrise, a song or a devotional reading that hits the nail on the head. Make time for Him. He is waiting for you.
Love to you all,
Dee Dee
0 comments:
Post a Comment